August 29, 2015

Tippy Toes Glucosamine Supplements for Dogs

Otis, my sweet, furry son is getting old and his joints aren’t as supple as they once were. When he became less active and slower to get up after sleep, I asked the veterinarian if there was something we could give him to relieve his joint pain and stiffness. He recommended Glucosamine supplements, and stated that it sometimes takes up to a month to see the effects.

After giving Otis Tippy Toes Joint Supplement for a week, I see slight improvement already. He doesn’t seem to get up as slowly and has more pep-in-his-step.

I’m glad he takes these supplements willingly, as I hate to force-feed animals, even if it is for their benefit. The beef flavoring doesn’t smell bad, and he thinks they are treats.

Though I would pay whatever it cost to bring Otis joint pain relief, I’m pleased these glucosamine chewable tablets are priced more reasonably than those at the Vet’s office ($35.99 at time of this review.)

Pros:

·      Brings relief
·      Reasonable price
·      100% guarantee
·      Natural



* Don’t use on pets who have known shellfish allergies.

Tippy Toes Pet Boutique is a family owned business that offered me assistance (via email) after my purchase and showed they stood behind their product and were available for any questions or concerns I may have. They also offer a no-problem 100% guarantee.

This bottle provides 120 chewable tablets, providing approximately a four-month supply.

5 Stars

This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.



No comments:

Post a Comment