September 29, 2015

Dermaluce Skin Brightening Cream from SkinZeal

This Dermaluce Skin Brightening Cream goes on smooth and is only mildly scented. It does a really nice job of moisturizing and doesn’t dry sticky.

Earlier this year I had cryosurgery on a dark sunspot on my cheekbone, (very effective) but I have smaller, less noticeable areas on my face with received milder sun damage, and I hope to lighten them with this cream. I know the effects are slow and steady, so I’m not alarmed I haven’t seen brightening effects yet. I love how it makes my skin feel though. I use it in the morning, beneath my makeup, as well as my before bed moisturizer.

Pros:
·      100% natural ingredients
·      Gentle, no irritation
·      Mild scent
·      Smooth feel that’s easily absorbed
·      Doesn’t dry sticky
·      Appropriate size for airline travel (Yay!)
·      Organic (FDA Certified)
·      Made in U.S.A.
·      FDA approved
·      A little dab goes a long way
·      CRUELTY FREE! (No animal testing.)

No cons.

Appearance: A semi-translucent white cream.

I pleased with this product so far, and hopeful for brightening effect on my sunspots over time. Though I was given a discounted price to test this product, I was not required to give a positive review. I am genuinely pleased with the moisturizing effect of this facial cream.


*100% satisfaction guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment