September 28, 2015

iCarezA iPhone 6s screen protector

This iCarezAiPhone 6S Screen Protector is made of anti-scratch tempered glass. It resists fingerprints, which is a big plus for me, is bubble-free, and protects my phone’s screen from nicks, scratches, and drop damage.

It’s easy to install, with step-by-step instructions, and I’m pleased there were no annoying bubbles to push out. Once installed, there’s a slight gap between the protector and the edge of the screen. I wish it covered the entire screen, for it makes cleaning easier and the appearance sleeker.

I give this glass screen protector 4-stars. Though I was given a discounted price to test it, I was not influenced or required to give a positive review. I am genuinely pleased with the touch sensitivity and properly fitting cutouts, but wish the protector covered the entire screen surface.


*Lifetime Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment