November 30, 2015

Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser

I LOVE this misting, color-changing Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser! I also love that it isn’t a heated diffuser, but feels cool, like a humidifier. It may be small, but it is strong, giving a full, stout mist. It’s pretty neat that it can serve as a colorful night-light too. It’s really pretty. I can control whether I want it a particular color, or can allow it to change on its own. The mist can be controlled the same way: constant or intermittent.

It’s easy to set up. Just put water in the well, making sure you haven’t over-filled it, and add several drops of your favorite essential oil (or a mixture of your favs) replace the lid, and plug it in. The cord is nice and long, so you have more of a say of where you want to place the diffuser. It gives such a nice aromatic fragrance to an entire room.

Another plus is the auto-shut-off when the water has run out, so it’s safe for me to turn on as I go to bed. (Lavender is a fav for its relaxing properties.)

The diffuser is lightweight and can easily be moved from room to room. I love having a fragrance in my home, and especially when it isn’t derived from unknown chemicals, etc. The Radha Beauty essential oils are all-natural and last a long time.




** I’ve used the Aromatherapy Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set with this diffuser. The gift set comes with the following 6 essential oils: Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Orange, and Tea Tree. These oils can be used on the skin, hair or lips, as well as in an aromatherapy diffuser. A little goes a long way, and they last for quite some time.


Though I was given a discounted price to test this Aromatherapy Diffuser, I was not influenced to give a positive review. I’m genuinely and exceptionally pleased with this product. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment