November 30, 2015

Joy Baby Door Stoppers

These firm foam Joy Baby Door Stoppers are made of a non-toxic cushiony material (box doesn’t state what it’s made of) that protects little one’s fingers from getting caught in a door, and also keeps them from shutting themselves into a room and not being able to get out.

There are 8 door stoppers in colorful U-shaped animal designs: giraffe, cow, ladybug, butterfly, pig, monkey, and I think the other two are a tiger and a seal (but I’m not certain. Haha) The backsides are solid in color, without the animal design.

The set comes in a box with each stopper individually wrapped in plastic. They easily slip onto the side or top of a door to keep it from closing completely. They are soft, yet seem very durable, and they’re cute.



If you’re a pet owner, these can come in handy as well. My cats like to sleep in my bedroom, but sometimes my door closes on it’s own and they aren’t able to get to their littler box, food, or water. These serve the same purpose for my fur babies as they do human ones. Though I was given a discounted price to test this product, I was not required to give a positive review. They are unique and handy little devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment