December 5, 2015

Retseliney Brightening Serum and Cream


Retseliney Brightening Serum and Cream goes on smooth and neither dries sticky or stiff. The fragrance is really nice, not over-powering or off-putting.

I’ve had cryosurgery on a large sunspot on my face, (very effective) but I have smaller, less noticeable places on my face with milder sun damage that I want to lighten. I know the effects are slow and steady, but I’ve already noticed a slight brightening.

I love how they make my skin feel too. They moisturize nicely and don't leave my makeup looking blotchy.

Pros:
·      Natural and organic ingredients
·      Gentle, no irritation
·      Mild, pleasant scent
·      Smooth feel that’s easily absorbed
·      Doesn’t dry sticky
·      Appropriate size for airline travel (Yay!)
·      Paraben-free
·      Made in U.S.A.
·      A little dab goes a long way
·      CRUELTY FREE! (No animal testing.)

Appearance: A white cream and a clear serum.



Though I was given a discounted price to test these products, I was not required to give a positive review. I am genuinely pleased with the moisturizing and brightening effects of this facial cream and serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment