August 29, 2015

First Botany Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I’ve used First Botany Cosmeceuticals Hyaluronic Acid Serum twice a day (first thing in the morning and before bed) and I'm pleased with the results. It has a cool sensation on my face and makes my skin feel smooth. 

Earlier this year I had cryosurgery on a sun spot on my face. Though effective, I still have smaller areas on my face with mild damage. What I’m mostly pleased with, after using this serum, is the healthier texture of my skin. The area across my nose and cheeks are less dry, puffiness under my eyes is diminished, and my face has a more even appearance. I like that this serum is hydrating and mixes well with my moisturizer.

This Hyaluronic Acid is a gel/liquid serum with not much of a fragrance. It goes on a little sticky, but dries nicely without leaving an unpleasant tacky feel. The pump bottle is easy to handle, and a little serum goes a long way.

Pros:
·      No strong fragrance
·      Doesn’t dry sticky
·      Doesn’t irritate
·      Improves the look and texture of my face
·      Blends well with daily moisturizer
·      Appropriate size to pass through airline security when traveling
·      100% satisfaction guarantee

Cons:
·      It’s has more of an oily consistency than other serums I’ve used.
·      A citrus-y or floral fragrance would be appealing, but this has a dull smell.

4 Stars

This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment