August 29, 2015

Majestic Pure Wonderlash Serum

I have thyroid issues that have caused my eyelashes and eyebrows to literally fall out.  An eyelash comb-over isn’t ideal. I’ve been leery of using eyelash growth products, but after having to resort to eyelash comb-overs (ugh!) I decided to do so, in hopes it would do something.

Eyelash serums work! Majestic Pure Wonderlash Serum is the second brand I’ve used. The first one worked, but I want to test the waters to see if there is something that works even better.

This serum works. I’m not certain it’s better than the previous brand I used, but it works as well. Time will tell if I will stick with this brand, or try another.

The 2.5 ml bottle I received is about the size of my pinky, but a little serum goes a long way. I apply it just like I do liquid eyeliner, careful not to let any drip into my eyes. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.

This tiny bottle provides about a 3-month supply, so that’s a pretty good deal! That’s about $8.00 a month for fuller lashes.

I’m pleased with this product. Having gaps in my eyelashes is depressing, so it’s nice to be able to gain so much with such little effort.

Pros:
·      Increased thickness
·      Doesn’t irritate my eyelids
·      Doesn’t dry sticky
·      Cruelty Free! (Not tested on animals)

Cons:
·      The applicator is slightly too small


Although the packaging states the serum isn’t to be used on lower lashes, I’ve done so—with no adverse effects.

4 stars

This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment