August 30, 2015

Five Star Home Goods Flavor Infused Water Bottle

I’m so pleased with my 30 oz Five Star Home Goods Flavor Infused WaterBottle (mine is yellow.) I rarely drink anything but water, and love to have a little flavor without the extra calories and costs of purchasing them. It’s a great gift idea for those mindful of the environment, or hoping to break their soda habit.

I don’t only add fruit (my favorites are limes, strawberries, and raspberries) but I also use cucumber wedges. It gives the water a fresh taste without being overbearing.

I don’t like carbonated water, but for those who do, this makes fruit-infused carbonated water easy and attractive.

Pros:
·      Durable and attractive
·      Easy to clean (top shelf of dishwasher or by hand)
·      Doesn’t sweat
·      Convenient to take on the go
·      BPA Free (bpa is a chemical used to harden plastics that is linked to serious health problems)
·      Doesn’t leak, so I can carry in my purse
·      Handle locks down when not in use



5 Stars


This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment