August 30, 2015

Wholeness Home Mesh Shower Caddy

The Wholeness Home Mesh Shower Caddy is great for college students who need to take bath items to a communal shower, but I use mine at home. It’s the perfect size to store my make-up, brushes, combs, lotion, etc. It keeps all the products that I use daily organized in one convenient place without bungling all the items together.

The bottom and seams of the bag are made of a sturdy blue canvas and are stitched without any skips, snags, or potentially weak areas. The canvas handle is secured nicely and the center section is a good size to hold all my makeup. The 7 outer pockets keep my brushes and other daily items separate and easily accessible.

I like things on my bathroom counters to be kept to a minimal, so this bag is easily stored in the cabinet beneath and easily available. Even for the times I forget to put it away, it looks tidy and stands up on its own.

I’m pleased this didn’t arrive with a funky smell. Oftentimes products of this sort have a strong fish-like odor when they arrive (for some reason.) The mesh bag, if placed directly under my nose, has a feint, but inoffensive PVC scent.

The bag is approximately 1 foot long and 10 inches wide. I’m pleased with its size, appearance, and construction.

4 Stars



This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment