December 6, 2015

Dr JK Toe Separators and Yoga Toes

I’ve tried several of the DR-JK Bunion correctors and these might just be my favorites. They are much more comfortable than you’d expect and they help my sore feet tremendously.

I have bunions (mild on left, moderate on right), but have chosen not to have the surgery. I know two people who elected to have the surgery and it didn’t correct the malformation, it made it worse! One developed hammertoes and has trouble finding shoes to fit her feet, and the other has toes that overlap each other. (More than enough to scare me from surgical treatment.)

This set includes:
·      2 triple-loop toe separators (one for each foot) that are really soft and pliable, and comfortable to wear with shoes.
·      2 gel toe stretchers – I only wear these while barefoot or wearing slippers. They’re firmer, so not comfortable with shoes. An added plus is they are great separators for painting toenails!)

Both of these are comfortable, flexible, and soothing to my achy feet.


I have to mention that DR-JK’s customer service is superb. They are informative and quick to respond, and they offer a money back guarantee. Though I was given a discount to test this product, I was not compensated or influenced for a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment