December 10, 2015

Pet Bed

We have a very large Maine Coon cat and the size small MFPS Pet Bed is big enough for him. It’s perfect! (Or should I say purr-fect. Haha) He loves it and spends much of the day sleeping in it.

The blue plaid design is attractive and the padding is thick and very soft. The stitching is strong, and I love that the padded bed insert is reversible. One side is the same blue plaid material, and the other is soft cream-colored plush.

It is quite sturdy. The sides keep their shape nicely and don’t collapse or sag. The padded insert is full and cushiony and sure to keep my cat warm and cozy. And being machine washable is a big plus.


This is a great pet bed. My dog refuses to lie in a pet bed or I’d get a larger one for him. I was given a discounted price to test and review this product. I was not compensated or influenced to leave a positive review. I’m truly impressed with the craftsmanship and durability of this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment