December 3, 2015

Floating Wall Shelf

Wow! This floating wall shelf is nice. I love it. It’s large, solid, sturdy, slightly distressed, and matches my décor perfectly. It’s about 36.5 inches long and isn’t beat up or faded looking like I expected. It is only distressed on the edges, giving it the French Country, or Pottery Barn type designs I love.

I like that it is a floating shelf so I don’t have the tacky, unsightly support bars beneath the shelf. It has a clean, finished look and is large enough to place my collection of salt and pepper shakers on it without it looking crowded.


Hanging the shelf is easy, although the hardware is not included. The packaging kept the product well protected. Though I was given a discounted price to test this product, I was not influenced to give a positive review. I’m so pleased with the quality and functionality of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment