December 3, 2015

Sterling Pro Espresso Maker

My house runs on coffee. Not much gets done without it. Espresso is even better, so this chrome SterlingPro Espresso Maker gets used often. It is double screened, so I don’t get grounds in my mug, and comes with extra-screens. One pot makes four mugs of coffee, and oh does it taste strong and delicious. No more weak coffee!

The glass is heat resistant, and the lid doesn’t get super hot. This set is really nice and makes a wonderful gift for caffeine-aholics like me.

Easy-peasy – just add the coffee, pour in hot water, stir, and gradually push the strainer down. Voila! The espresso is ready to pour.


This product was packaged safe and secure, and if giving as a gift, it can be gift-wrapped and delivered in time for Christmas! Nice.

Though I was given a discounted price to test this product, I was not influenced to give a positive review. I’m so pleased with the quality and durability of this product, and the bonus screens sure will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment