December 24, 2015

Vstone Men's Soft-Shell Jacket

I really like this jacket. It’s lightweight, soft, attractive, and easy to pack. We travel a lot, so it’s nice to find a jacket that fits in our luggage without getting all wrinkled and crinkly, and that doesn’t take up much space.

The color is grayish silver and the material feels smooth. The inner lining is a mesh material and is sewn well. The zippers zip smoothly and are also sewn in well. I love the little flap at the top so the zipper head doesn’t jab hubby in the neck, and also the flap of material behind the zipper that keeps him from zipping his shirt into the jacket.

The pockets also zip closed (two waist pockets and one chest pocket) and there are reflective strips on each side of the elbows. A toggle on the back hem allows you to adjust the fit if you desire, but I think it looks better without tightening it.




This is a quality jacket that is very soft and does a great job of wicking water and shielding wind. I can’t think of anything negative. Perfect for traveling. I was given a discounted price, and in return I’m providing an honest and unbiased review of my personal experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment