December 23, 2015

Vie Naturelle Hair Loss Vitamins Supplement

I’ve been using this hair loss supplement for two weeks and have to admit, I’m surprised it is working so quickly. I’ve had issues with my hair and nails since I’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. My nails, eyelashes, eyebrows, and used-to-be thick head of hair have taken the brunt of this disease.

I’m pleased to see new growth at my hairline! It’s difficult to depict in the photos, but I’m noticing a difference. My nails have improved only minimally, but my hair, though not jaw-dropping, shows new growth. And my eyelashes are filling back in which is what I’m probably most happy about, because you can’t disguise gaps in your eyelashes unless you wear falsies.


Hair takes a long time to grow, so I don’t expect miracles, but I’m encouraged that this supplement is working. I take 2 capsules a day, so this bottle of 60 provides a month’s supply.

Pros:
·      Gluten-free
·      Lactose-free
·      Sugar-free
·      No wheat
·      No fish
·      No artificial colors or flavors
·      No preservatives
·      No peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, eggs
·      Manufactured in the U.S.A.
·      Doesn’t need refrigeration

Contains:
·      Vitamin A
·      Vitamin C
·      Vitamin E
·      Vitamin B6
·      Niacinamide
·      Biotin
·      Panthothenic acid (d-calcium)
·      Zinc


I was given a discounted price, and have provided an honest and unbiased review of my personal experience in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment