September 22, 2017

Fabulous Pardo Laptop Backpack

 

I travel a lot and usually take my Kindle and Mac everywhere I go. Oftentimes I have to pack the cord to my Mac in a separate bag/suitcase because it is rather cumbersome and doesn’t fit without bulging out the sides of a standard laptop bag. This is one of the reasons I really like this backpack. There is plenty of room without being bulky, heavy, or oversized.

The Pardo backpack comes in black or gray (I purchased the gray) and are suitable for males and females, students and professionals. The material is durable, non-scratchy, and water-resistant. The shoulder straps are nicely padded for comfort, and there is a unique metal handle for holding more like a briefcase. The zippers zip smoothly, and the inner lining is strong, practical, and stable.

There is sufficient space for a laptop, files, books, a Kindle, wallet, etc. My MacBook Pro fits with room to spare. (15-inch internal sleeve.) I actually use mine as my carry-on while traveling, because I can fit so much in it and it supplies plenty of pockets and slots for my pens, medications, snacks, and wallet. There is sufficient padding to help absorb shock if the bag is dropped, protecting my electronics.




*I’d love to see more colors choices for this backpack.

Bottom Line:
This is, hands-down, my favorite laptop bag I’ve owned. It’s attractive, functional, sturdy, durable, protective, roomy, and keeps it’s shape even when empty. It looks professional and classy.


5 Stars

Purchase this laptop backpack HERE.


I received a discount for this product but was not obligated to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment