August 29, 2015

BodyVega Omega 3 Fish Oil

BodyVega Omega-3 Fish Oil is beneficial to heart health. The fact that these soft gels leave no fishy aftertaste is a plus.

My husband had a heart scare a few years ago and we’ve been eating more nutritious foods, exercising, and taking heart-healthy supplements. I’ve had a difficult time finding a brand of fish oil supplements that I like, because many of them leave me burping a fishy taste.


Pro #1: Mercury Free.

Pro #2: No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or fillers.

Pro #3: No burping or fish taste

Pro #4: 100% guarantee.


Con: The capsules are fairly large (as most fish oil gel caps are) and tend to stick in my throat.

This bottle of 120 soft gels provides a month’s supply, taking two a day.

4 Stars


This product was received at a discounted price through AMZRT in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment